Saturday, October 20, 2007

Not all Bad

I know that my posts have been grumpy and depressed and hormonal and angry lately, and that I might actually be alienating the few readers that I have. But I just want to assure everyone that life here is not ALL bad. There are quite a few upsides.

For one thing, it's fall, and the leaves are beautiful. I've been making a point of taking the boys outside every single day, like it or not (that goes for them AND for me), and we have had a great time collecting leaves and crumbling them, kicking them, and just plain kicking around. I keep telling myself I'm going to have to start bringing my camera with me when we go places so I can get photos of pumpkins and crazy decorations. But I always forget.

Also, Nathan... the other day I gave him a sip cup and lunch and he turned to me and said "Good Job, Mommy!" I don't get enough praise like that. Mostly people just point out what's wrong. So I have to admit I felt good.

Have a great weekend, I will put up more photos and videos tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I agree with Nate: Good job, Fleen!

Jamie said...

good job mommy indeed. only 57 days!!

Debs said...

Good job Mommy. (even if you do say it weird ;-) )