Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday's Child is Fair of Face

In my home, Monday's children are actually sticky of face, as they both have syrup plastered from ear to ear, and I can't grab hold of one long enough to give it a good wipe before it squirms away in pursuit of other happiness.

Today is Toddler Story Time, as well as my day to clean the house. I would be cleaning now except I have some idea that cleaning one's house before 7am is undignified and barbaric. But I have no photos to upload or anything. So... so there you go, there's todays post. Small, short, but accomplished.

2 comments:

Debs said...

Absolutely, never clean your house before 7am. Or afterwards for that matter. Instead decide that if you can't beat them join them, smear your own face with syrup and run around acting like a three year old. Sounds like a perfect day.
Or something like that anyway...

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I say Debs has the best idea! Go for it!