Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Vacation Plans

I thought I had a photo for today, but when I got a closer look at it, the picture was all blurry, and Nicholas looked like a zombie child with his eyes rolled up in his head. So instead, no photo. Not today.

I've given a lot of thought to it, and I've decided to give myself an "internet holiday." I don't work at a computer anymore, so I'm not clicking over every ten minutes to see if I received another email. I'm not surfing while I'm on the phone or waiting for documents to print out. All the time I spend here is MINE. Which is good, but it can also be irritating. I end up sitting here a few times a day, and usually just to look up some bit of information or check to see if anyone has left a comment or an email...

My point is, I think it has become a bit of a waste of time, for me. So tomorrow I am going to take the day off and turn OFF my computer. That's right, I'm going to turn it off and leave it off and I will not turn it back on. I will not post. (It's just one day!) I will not check email. I will not check the other blogs I usually read. I'll just catch up on it all on Thursday. And you know what? I think I'll survive.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

what do you mean!?! You can't NOT post. I will have to call you instead.

Debs said...

Have a great day away from the computer.
:-)

Lou said...

I just realized that you are at 30 weeks and 2 days! Yay!