Friday, October 12, 2007

Strange Days


I just erased an entire post about the boys getting dressed. I wrote it, but afterwards I hated reading it. It seemed as though it were written by someone else.

Because I am tired and depressed. I am not happy and chirpy, and more often than not the places I should be finding humor are just places where I want to scream and yell. I am a big huge grumpy lump who has to bend over in a funny way to wash the dishes in the sink, because when I stand straight up I can't reach them. My belly is in the way.

My belly is ALWAYS in the way. It is huge. It just sticks OUT. I can't tie my shoes. I can't pick things up off the floor. Walking up the stairs has me gasping for breath and needing a rest.

Also, it has rained all week, and I am very much dreading the long winter of very little sun. I hate the winter. I hate the dark. Especially if I can't sleep through it.

Until the sun shines, even just a little, the posts will probably sound a bit on the down side.

2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hot cocoa. You need hot cocoa. And a nice long nap.

Debs said...

Oh Kathleen, just sending you lots and lots of hugs. Linda is right, have some 'me-time' and treat yourself in some way. Only a few more weeks and you'll have a baby instead of a bump. I can't wait to 'meet' him :-)