Monday, June 30, 2008

Choices


At the end of the day, when the kids go to sleep, I have free time.

I am never sure what to do with this free time. I could do some quilting. I could work on some of my scrapbooks. I could paint the kitchen. I usually opt for watching TV because then I don't have to move, but even this required choices. Actual TV? A film from Netflix? The entire first season of LOST? There is just SO MUCH.

And it reminds me of the boys when we go to a park or to a play place. Because they want to do EVERYTHING and they want to do it all RIGHT NOW. And they end up running around from one thing to another with frantic looks on their faces. MUST DO THIS! NOW THIS! NOW THIS!

After all that... well, there's a lot to say for being so tired at the end of the day you fall right into bed.

1 comment:

Jean C said...

Sooooo cute -- love their haircuts too