Monday, June 09, 2008

Hot N Dirty

Monday is my designated "Clean The House Day." I have to designate a day to do this on the weeks the cleaning service doesn't come. Usually, it's OK. I get as much clean as I can and then either save the rest for the next day, or the next week. Because I usually need the house to be just clean enough to function.

This morning I started cleaning before I got dressed. Why? Because I noticed the dining room table was covered in yellow pollen. So I dusted it. But this afternoon when I deposited my unfolded laundry on it... well, it was covered in pollen again.

And upstairs my nightstand is covered with pollen, also. But I didn't get to clean upstairs today because it got too hot to move. So not only are our brains baking inside our skulls and our flesh threatening to melt off our bones, but they will be nicely marinaded in yellow pollen when it happens.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The inside of your house gets covered in pollen, the inside of our house gets covered in city smut and grease.