Monday, June 16, 2008

40 Winks

What do people think about naps? I mean, for themselves and for kids?

Because I never napped as a kid, but as an adult I could nap every day.

And my kids nap. When I can get them to sleep, they nap very well.

But Nick has started to wake up sooner and sooner. And it's taking him longer and longer to actually sleep.

Sure, he's falling asleep before dinner...

I still think if I could just get them all to sleep 40 minutes longer in the morning, all would be well.

3 comments:

Jean C said...

I'm all for naps -- for adults and children. With all you do Kathleen I think you should nap when your boys nap.

LARISSA said...

I napped as a kid and generally have a nap every day now. I think they are a far more effective way to re-energize than having a feed.

Jamie said...

i want a nap now