Thursday, April 29, 2010

How To Make An Apple Pie From Scratch

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

The other day, I saw this video, We Are All Connected, for the first time. And it amazed me. Let me be specific. The little brushes of science and scientific quotes in it amazed me. The clips all put together amazed me. The fact that someone strung them all together to make music, or something like music, amazed me. I find it fascinating.

Then again, I could never resist a montage.

I don't think everyone will be as swept away by these videos as I am. But I'm too taken with them to care. I think they're great.

This, and others, can be found at a site called Symphony Of Science. Here's one with quite a bit of Dawkins for you, Mom, called The Poetry Of Reality.

And here, for you questioning souls, is A Glorious Dawn, where you'll learn how to make an apple pie from scratch.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

aw, auto tunes. Have you seen auto tune the news? You must have.