Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Crazy Fun

Today we went to the Boston Children's Museum.

I can't remember even going to places like this when we were kids. I'm not sure they existed back then. Not where I was. Or maybe it was just seen as not necessary. But let me tell you, this place was awesome! I had the best time watching the boys climb and blow bubbles and get excited over golf balls on tracks. Even Andrew was able to enjoy himself.

There is a climbing structure in the middle that goes up three stories. Andrew climbed up and conveniently forgot the way back down. He kept crawling around in circles and laughing at me as I tried to wave him down the right passageways. Nick finally had to go in to get him, and a wonderful staff member let them out at the third floor emergency exit.

All three kids fell asleep on the way home.

No comments: