Monday, April 17, 2006


The Easter Bunny brought Nick a lot of chocolate for such a little boy, which is amazing when you consider the number of times she had to return to the store and replace items such as choclate bunnies and peanutbutter cup eggs. That's what you get, Easter Bunny, for purchasing things way in advance and not having enough will power. Shame on the Easter Bunny!

But now, thanks to the Easter Bunny and Steve's mom, we have more chocolate in my house than in the rest of New Hampshire. Which is great... sort of. If there's one thing I've learned over the past three weeks, it's that I WILL eat chocolate if it's around. Self control will have to be practiced... oh, well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Choklit! Choklit! Choklit! Nothin' beats choklit! Eat the choklit! Eat the choklit! Or just sen dit to me. I will eat the choklit!