Sunday, April 23, 2006


Last Week was Easter, and here are some photos. I'm a week late in getting them off my camera.

Nick isn't smiling in these pictures, but trust me when I tell you he really liked the Easter Egg Hunt we set up for him... in fact, he's still walking around with those plastic eggs and putting them in baskets, behind sofa pillows, and anywhere else the "Easter Bunny" might have thought to "hide" them. It's very cute, but I am a bit tired of picking them up and finding them in odd places, not to mention of Nick's fits when I tell him the basket of eggs has to STAY HOME.

Nate's sweater was made by my Aunt Frances - isn't it cute? He only had it on for three minutes before I yanked it off for fear he's spit up all over it...

And finally we have our family photo. It was really hard to get, because Nicholas kept squirming. He's holding a jelly bean, which was the only way we could get him not to scream. But he still wanted to be running around Gramma's house in wild circles, torturing the cat, who is as big as he is and very scary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And will you be making copies of the family photo available to all of us too??? I want one!