Monday, April 03, 2006


This is my 100th post!

I can't think of anything important enough to include in a "100th Post!" so instead here is a photograph of me. Moi. Yours truly. It was taken at my friend Betsy's wedding a year ago. I am pretty sure my friend Joanna took the picture. I give her credit because I really do believe this is the best picture taken of me since my own wedding. This was just before I became pregnant again, so I had lost all the baby weight I was going to before packing on the pounds again.

Plus, I'm just about to eat cake. DO YOU SEE THE CAKE? I mean, is there a better feeling in the world than knowing you're just about to eat cake? It's better than actually eating it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I was going to say something really nice but I have to say this first: Every time I see that notice that a post has been removed by the blog administrator I get really, really, really curious! What did it say? Why was it removed? TELL ME!!!! I swear I won't tell anyone else, I swear!!!!

Now on to my comment: You look soooo beautiful! But you usually do.

Anonymous said...

I am so honored!