Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Feelings

When I get sick all I want to do is dissolve into tears at the things I need to get done, and the part of me that hurts, and the fact that all I want to do is sleep and watch really bad television.

That's where I am right now.

And should I feel guilty calling my own doctor for an emergency appointment when Andrew has been coughing for a week and all I've done for him is speak to a nurse?

I wish I didn't have to deal with this. I wish I could just feel better.

2 comments:

queenmabby said...

you take care of yourself fleen, and feel better!

Debs said...

You need to be healthy to take care of your kids and get them healthy. It's like the principle they tell you during the safety talk on aeroplaces - if an emergency htakes place you need to put on your oxygen mask before you put one on someone else.
Sending lots of love and hugs and prayer your way. Dx