Saturday, January 12, 2008

Why There Are No Photos

OK, so I MEANT to download photos so that I could post them to this blog. But then I realized I hadn't taken any. And so I told myself I would spend yesterday taking pictures.

Honestly, how many pictures of Andrew sleeping does anyone need to see? Or Nathan eating? Because with Nate it's either him eating or a great close up picture of his ear as he runs around to see the picture you are currently taking.


Yesterday I took Nick to school, where Nicholas cried when I dropped him off. Nick NEVER cries when I drop him off. Other kids have exhibited this behavior since day 1, crying, clinging, acting shy... from his first day in the Toddler class Nick just went to a toy and started playing. He was more apt to cry when I picked him up. But lately he's been crying when I drop him off, and despite the fact that I know quick good-byes are best and he'll be fine three seconds after I walk out the door... I'm just not used to it.

Then I took Nate and Andrew to Target, where I did some sneaky birthday shopping for Nate and got a few items we really REALLY needed (they were on clearance!) And got to the checkout before Andy woke up or Nate started fussing too badly... and I DID NOT HAVE MY WALLET! I had to drive home and drive back and drive home again, loading and unloading the kids in and out of the car... I was SO MAD and it was totally MY FAULT!

Then I got home and realized I had lost Andrew's Social Security cards.

So there are no photos today. And I will not be taking any today, either, because I am too busy looking for social security cards.

The End.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

social security numbers aren't that important. remember, I was using the wrong one for 7 years of my life and nothing happened. i opened up a bank account, got a jersey driver's license, a passport, applied to college, went to college and graduated from college all on the WRONG social security number. Nothing happened until I tried to apply for a New York license, but that was 7 years later.

Kathleen said...

Yeeaaahhh... except if they get into the wrong hands we can have all sorts of issues surrounding identity theft, etc. I may be paranoid, but hey, if they have an actual CARD to back them up...

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I am calling Homeland Security! Do NOT listen to a man who changes his sheets semi-annually & steals someone else's identity!!! He is obviously a refugee from some witness protection program & has questionable moral values. Find the SSCard & apply immediately for the US National Identity Card (US Carte de Identite.) O, wait, didn't you NH people opt out -- "Live Free or Die" -- whoo-hoo!
PS I dele’d the other msg – too many mispellt words!