Monday, March 24, 2008

A few Random Thoughts

There is so much candy in our house right now.

I will probably be the one to eat most of the candy.

Nathan and Nick wore ties yesterday and looked SO CUTE.

Nate went around yesterday morning wishing everyone a 'Happy Pizza."

Storytime registration is this week - Toddler Story Time is TODAY, so I better get my act together.

What am I going to do with the 2 dozen hard boiled eggs in our fridge?

Should I take Andy to the doctor? He probably just has a cold, but that's what I said the LAST time.

Whatever happens, Andy must start sleeping better. Because I can't get up every twenty minutes. I'm tired. And I need some COFFEE.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

egg salad! happy pizza to you too!

Jules said...

Yes, I hope you had a happy pizza too!!