Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Few March Birthdays

Here is a picture of Andy in the little bouncer we got him, thanks to some very generous relatives. We weren't going to get him anything new, but we didn't have anything quite like this, and it looks like fun. Once he grows into it. It is, after all, the size of our kitchen table. Nate, on the other hand, is enjoying it now, despite my shrieking "Get Out!" each time I catch him in there.

I never posted anything on my sister Emily's birthday about it actually being her birthday. I usually mention all of my siblings on their special days. I just want everyone to know I didn't forget it. I did call her. We mailed her cards. I just forgot to post it. And while we're on the topic of birthdays I'm not posting about, I probably won't mention Miranda's birthday, which is this weekend, or Larissa's which is later next week. But that doesn't mean I won't CALL them. It doesn't mean I don't LOVE them, or that I'm not THINKING about them. It just means that I spend too much time complaining about poopy diapers and crazy three year olds, and that I don't think my friends necessarily want to be mixed in with such company.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I used to work at the Jersey shore every summer to make money for school. Nathan looks so much like the young boys who used to run the rides in this shot, making sure you were seated, turning the ride on & off & maybe giving you a few extra spins if they were distracted by flirting with a young girl.