Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Snowing Again


Yesterday I took the boys to an indoor playplace. They like it there are usually have a great time, and I get to spend times rushing back and forth between the boys because they absolutely refuse to play in the same area at the same time. This time I got to lug Andy around in the baby seat, too.

I came over to Nick and told him we were leaving in two minutes, and that's when a pregnant lady asked me about the age difference between my kids. I had noticed her because she was wearing a white sweatshirt without a stain on it, and she also looked very attractive in her sweatshirt. I looked at her and thought "why the heck couldn't I have looked like THAT when I was pregnant?"

"This one's three months and the big guy will be four in a couple of months," I said. "But I also have a two year old running around here somewhere."

The look of shock on the woman's face was priceless. "Oh my God," she said. "I'm so afraid to deal with two. I can't even deal with ONE. How do you do it?" she gave a little laugh, then her face froze. "Seriously, are you an alcoholic?"

3 comments:

Debs said...

See, it's like we've all been telling you - You ARE Super Mom!

Jamie said...

tee hee. I'm not sure what your response to that is supposed to be.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I like that picture; Andy is looking at you like, "Mom, are you hitting the bottle too?"