Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Getting Used To Things

Nate likes to relax with Andy. In one of his chairs

Over the past week this blog has gotten a lot of SPAM comments, asking people to CLICK HERE or with other links. Please, if you ever see anything like that in a comment on this site DO NOT CLICK on it. Don't go there. I may actually choose to upgrade my comments section so that each person commenting would have to type in a code. But I figure it's hard enough for my mother as it is. So I'll wait and see. Maybe they will go away, like they did before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew is starting to really look like a Crafton, I think. And is he blond?!! He's so cute. Both he and Nate kind of look like two old men. I am so excited to come up there in May and meet the baber and hang out with Nate and Nicky and Moms and Pops. I'm going to be up there for Nick's 4th. Maybe if he's good we can pitch a tent in the backyard and "sleep outside." Love you, Aunt A

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I love that picture! Nate looks as if he should be clutching a beer in one hand & a remote in the other!