Saturday, March 29, 2008

Let Me Explain the Ties


A few weeks ago I mentioned (out loud) that we might have to go shopping for some Easter clothes for the boys. Almost as soon as I said this, Nicholas asked if he could wear a tie. I was surprised. But I was willing to get him his own tie. Because, let's face it, little boys are cute in ties. I looked around for one when I was at Target, but even though I saw jackets and white shirts, I couldn't find little clip ons.

That was when Steve suggested one of HIS ties. And then of course, there were MY ties. With Winnie-The-Pooh on them. Someone gave them to me because I love Pooh, but sadly I do not often get the opportunity to wear them. And those ties are SO much more fun than the old dull ones with no cartoon characters.

So we gave them to the boys for the day. Once Nick was going to wear one, Nathan had to do the same. And the boys looked fabulous. They were also very good with them. Except for the fact that, as I was leading them upstairs to change, Nick mentioned that he had peed on his just a little, but not to worry. It had dried off just fine.

No comments: