Saturday, September 25, 2010

And so it begins

We have already received not one, but two invitations to birthday parties already this year.

Nick has been invited to a party at a movie theater, which should be fun for him, but the party is going to be three hours long.

And Andy has been invited to his first party ever, at least without one of his brothers being the original invitee. A little boy in his class is turning 4. He's obviously one of the older kids in the class. Andrew, who will not be 3 for a few more months, was thrilled with the Transformer invitation that was his his his. How can you tell him he can't go?

So now I'm off to buy birthday gifts. Maybe I should buy a whole bunch of extra gifts, just so that I'll be ready for the next time. I swear that's what my mother did.

No comments: