Thursday, March 23, 2006


Today I thought I would just post my to do list and let that speak for itself.

My official To Do list has only five items on it. That's because there are things I expect myself to do every single day, and these things become second nature. If I only do these "every day" things I end up feeling that I didn't get anything done. So this list is not only to let those of you who wonder what it is I do all day know what it is I do, but it is to remind myself that I am doing a lot.

- Change the sheets on our bed, Nick's bed, and the crib
- do 2 loads of laundry (wash, dry, fold, put away)
- Swiffer jet the sticky spots on the kitchen floor
- clip the boys' nails
- do my own nails once boys are asleep
- take the boys to Story Time at the bookstore
- Swing by Old Navy to look for clearance items for Nick (and Myself, since nothing fits and I'm rotating between 2 pairs of jeans and 3 maternity shirts.)
- Make brakfast, lunch, and dinner
- do dishes from breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- feed Nate every 3 to 4 hours
- feed Nick snack between meals
- make sure Nick doesn't hurt himself... or Nate. Or any of the pets.
- Feed pets
- Let Gunther out at least twice during the day
- remember to let Gunther back in before he barks so much at the neighbors that they shoot him
- Spend some time with Nate that isn't just sticking him in a corner
- work out
- Get Nicholas to nap
- pick up all the items that Nick has managed to find and spread all over the floor
- give the boys a bath
- Shower myself (I need it after that workout.)
- Take multivitamin
- check diapers every hour or so and change as necessary.
- Spend some quality time with Steve so he feels valued and loved.
- use moisturizer and brush teeth
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour without any sleep aids or alcohol, and without making plans to run away to live in Greece with the 20 year old supermarket checkout guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, there's toooooo much on that list, but I can't find one thing you should cut out!!! You would do better to clone yourself. Then one of you could nap a little while the other does some of your chores.

LARISSA said...

Is the 20 year old guy from Greece's name "Dmitri?" I bet he gives great massages.

Kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.