Monday, March 20, 2006


Today is Larissa's birthday. For those of you who don't know, Larissa is my oldest friend... and by that I mean she is the friend I have had for the longest length of time, not that all my freinds are younger than she is. This photo was actually taken when we were 15 at a mystery costume party at my house. It is my all time favorite photograph of Larissa, possibly because of her long hair, but really because I think she looks like a princess in a fairy tale. (Remember - we were in COSTUME!)

To celebrate Larissa's birthday I will be pretending that I do not have to go grocery shopping and make do with old rice, canned vegetables, and crackers.

2 comments:

LARISSA said...

OH geez!! What a photo. I can't believe you have it lying around in your house! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Anonymous said...

That was the best party ever. One day, when I am ever together enough to live in a place where I can have more than 2 people over at one time, I want to throw one just like it. Happy birthday Larissa!

-Emily