Saturday, March 11, 2006

We're in NY visiting my parents. This is why there is no picture,

We drove down yesterday night. It took 3 hours to get to Co-op Blvd. It took three more hours to get to my parents' place in Manhattan. If you check a map, you should know that it's only about 5 miles or something ridiculous like that. The kids slept almost the whole way - thank goodness they are so wonderful, or those last two hours would have been unbearable.

I'm trying to take pictures that would be interesting to all, but I'll have to see what I can get. Meanwhile I'm trying to keep Nick and his homicidal curiousity under control. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a fabulous job! Little Nathan is so much cuter in person than in pix. As for Nick, OMG!, he's the perpetual motion machine!! And into, onto, on top of & over everything! He's sure to be a rock or mountain climber!!!
I am sooo glad you came to visit! I really miss you! x0x