Saturday, December 12, 2009

Celebrating Early


Andy doesn't turn two for another few days, but we celebrated today anyway, along with putting up our Christmas Tree.

We made cupcakes in the morning and put up the tree.

I know he knew what was going on because I caught him practicing blowing out his candles when I put him down for his nap.

After nap, Lillian and Nancy came over and helped us trim the tree and Andy blew out his two candles and opened gifts, and the boys spent the rest of the afternoon playing.

Then we watched the Muppet Christmas Carol. Meg mentioned it in comments the other day, but I never watched it as a child, mainly because it wasn't made until I was in college. I don't have a clip from it to show you today. Instead, I'm going to show you THIS, which my boys love, and which is the reason that Andy spent a full five minutes shouting "BEEKAH! BEEKAH!" at the screen.

1 comment:

g. fox said...

yes! and also this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY