Thursday, December 03, 2009

Warm Breeze

Today we woke to pouring rain, but by the time we went to wait for the bus it was sunny and solidly in the sixties. Windy, but warm. I was glad to not be freezing, but tired because I stayed awake watching bad TV. Also, I decided to go to Super Wal-Mart with Nate and Andy to get one item for Nate's class's Holiday Performance, and regretted it a billion times over.

This is late notice, New Yorkers, but if you can snag a seat to The Last Cargo Cult (playing until Dec. 13th) you should.

Today's Holiday Item is "The Christmas Chronicles", by Jeff Guinn. There are three books in the chronicles, and my favorite by far is "The Great Santa Search," which is just fun. But it might be confusing without the first book, which actually contains a lot of fact about the REAL SANTA! But you have to decide what is fact and what is fiction. I have never read the second book.

No comments: