Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Holiday Train Derailed



I am a bit disappointed at myself for falling down on my Blog Holiday Decorating. I had intended to positively pepper it with tips and links and little bows and Christmas kittens. But you have to take my word on this - it's a lot harder than it sounds. Santa's Beard! I have been dry of ideas for days!

Over the next few days I promise to research more links, to post holiday craft photos, to give gift giving tips and gift wrapping advice, and to take deep, cleansing breaths. Everything will fall into place. It will all be OK. All will be calm. All will be bright. Ommm.....

And for todays link, kind of a cop-out re-link. But what better way to say Merry Christmas than with The Can-Can ?

2 comments:

g. fox said...

did you get a new camera? these "boys in snow" shots are just beautiful.

Jean said...

...agree totally. Best Christmas decorating ever -- pictures of these adorable boys. By the way, you topped my list of Christmas goodies with the "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" song. One of my favorites!!