Thursday, August 24, 2006

J'Accuse Linda


I can't remember when ,but not too long ago, I posted about this site called Gather. I learned about Gather via the Bzzz Agency, and I think I said it was hard to navigate but interesting.

Well, this quickly turned into an obsession. I posted an Article, and people actually READ it! They COMMENTED! They rated it. I commented on other people's stuff. It was almost like having an actual conversation, except for the fact that I had NO IDEA who these people were, or what they looked like, or if they were what they said they were...

But then when Linda came, she showed me something else. This Game. It's like Scrabble... kind of. You have to see how many words you can find in the maze of letters. And it is SO ADDICTIVE. I've been playing it whenever I have a spare moment, leaving it open on my computer so that I can find a word while the kids are eating snack, or maybe just distracted.

It's actually gotten so that I have imposed a "computer time" on myself. Once I reach my limit of computer time I will actually SHUT OFF my computer so that I can get on with my day and won't be sitting here playing games instead of doing dishes or laundry, or making sure Nick isn't sticking anythign up his nose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! My plan is working! My plan to distract every member of the human race with SCRABBE BLAST so I can RULE the WORLD!!!!!! Mmmmmooowah ha hah ha ha!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked on the picture puzzles on www.life.com

Jamie said...

never, those games are like heroin. Have you ever played the yahoo word scramble game?