Monday, August 21, 2006

Starting Young

At seven months one of Nathan's favorite toys is this remote control dump truck. Steve got it for Nicholas last November. Nick liked it - as I recall his entire body shook with excitement. But the toy was very loud, so we hid it, only taking it out when we needed SOMETHING as a distraction.

Nathan understands that, if he plays with the remote, the dump truck with do things. I don't know if it's the loud noises, the bright yellow color, or or the fact that it's completely age inappropriate, but he's drawn to that toy like no other.

And yes, this picture is new. I have a NEW CAMERA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! Take thousands and thousands to make up for the lost lot in the stolen camera. The Harry photo shots of Nick snf Nate were a bit disappointing. I bought them anyway --just because. Dare I ask the status of hand, foot and mouth disease?

Anonymous said...

Keep 'em coming. So glad you have a new camera. Adorable X 10!!!

Jamie said...

i can't believe he has hair! he's starting to look like a person already.