Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Recap






You'll notice I didn't post yesterday because I was sick. So sick, in fact, that I called the doctor and made an appointment FOR ME! I haven't seen my regular doctor in two years because I was too busy being pregnant and trying to loose weight before having to step on his scale again. However, after almost a week of this sore throat, sleepless nights, and constant fatigue, I went. He perscribed antibiotics without even taking a culture. He said he wouldn't believe a negative culture, anyway. After 2 pills my throat stopped hurting, and I feel like my old self again.

Halloween was fun - you'll notice that Nick's costume is a bit tight, and Nathan's is a bit large... this is because Nicholas refused to put on his own costume, but wanted Nate's instead. So we squeezed him into it. Nate didn't seem to care what he had on, but the hood kept falling over his head and he spent more than a few moments crawling around on the floor until he pumped into the wall or a chair or something.

Nick actually went trick or treating, and he came back with lots of candy! He was very good at saying "Trick Or Treat!" and "Thank You!" I was very proud of him!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! Glad you're feeling better

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I love that Nick wanted Nate's costume. They both look fabulous. Glad you are feeling better too!! Love, Jules

LARISSA said...

too cute. On close inspection of the picture of Nate... it looks like he has something orange in his mouth... does he?

Pig wot flies said...

Oh, poor you. Glad you're feeling better. Your lads look very sweet in their costumes.

Debs said...

What cute outfits :-) Sorry to hear you've been ill, but glad you're feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Finally -- babies in costume!! Hooray!! I love them -- they look sooooo cute!

Sorry you are sick & glad you are feeling better!!

PS Send Jamie home -- there's a claymation movie I want to see!