Friday, November 03, 2006

Time's a Wasting!



When I was sick I didn't do a lot of things that I had planned on doing. I put them off because I could only do so much, and I had to make a choice between what was important and what wasn't. Eating and feeding the boys = important. Putting away their summer clothes = not all that important. Picking up dirty clothes from the floor = not important. Actually getting dressed = not important.

Now that I am better I'm getting back into my routine, but I've noticed that no one snuck in to do the things I didn't. Well, that's not entirely true. Jamie was here, and he did dishes. We ordered out for food, and once Steve cooked yummy pork chops. But no one thought to put away the boys summer clothes or all of the clothes sized 6 months that take up most of Nate drawers even though he can't squeeze into them. No one finished my quilt or bought a humidifier. No one raked the leaves off the flower bed or put away the halloween decorations.

So this next week I'm going to be busy indeed. I'm going back on my diet (kind of) I'm going to get back on the treadmill, and I'm going to get all this stuff DONE! I am SO MOTIVATED that I just have to start doing things right away. No more wasting time HERE!

2 comments:

Debs said...

I hope you get things done. Using pack of diapers (see look, I used an American word!) as cushions - what a great idea :-)

Anonymous said...

Get up! Get going! Hurry, hurry, hurry! But be sure to take some time to eat the Halloween CANDY!!!!!!