Friday, March 23, 2007

Grey's Anatomy



I haven't been getting a lot of sleep recently.

And it's my own fault.

Blame it on the fact that I found the ONE Jodi Picoult book at the library that I had not yet read. Or you can blame it on the fact that I just discovered Grey's Anatomy on Netflix, and I've been trying to squeeze in a couple of episodes a night, but I always watch just.... that... one... more... and I love the show with an intensity which... well, it's like the crush I had on Leonardo DiCaprio back in his Titanic days. Unrealistically all consuming. Only instead of a guy, it's an entire TV show, which, by the way, I will not watch on regular TV because I haven't gotten there yet. I'm only halfway through season 2. And like many new love affairs, at the start it may deprive you of sleep.

Anyway, the point is, I've been sleepy and distracted, which would explain why, at the breakfast table this morning, Nicholas slowly and carefully placed his spoon on the page of the book (Songs of the Humback Whale) I was reading. To get my attention.

So today I am making it a busy day, with lots of things to catch up on. On that note, we've got to go get Nick's hair cut.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I am sick as a dog & have been doing nothing but sleeping! And I am still distracted...but that could be because I have a fever & am taking a lot of drugs too. Anyway, I hope that you will soon find peace in the arms of Somnus while quietly floating down the river Lethe!