Monday, March 26, 2007

still sleepy?



I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but the boys are both sleeping through the night. I can go to sleep and not get out of bed until they wake up. These days they are waking up around 6 or 6:30, and when they wake up the first thing they do is NOT to scream and yell and cry for me, unless one of them had a leaky diaper.I can count on a few minutes of the boys playing together. When I go in to their room, both of them are usually in the crib, both smiling.

I should feel better now that this is the case. I should have renewed energy. I should feel like a new woman.

But instead I'm just tired.

What is up with that?

3 comments:

LARISSA said...

ok wait. are those "miss piggy sheets??!!" How OLD are those? I had those when i was a kid!!

Kathleen said...

That is TOTALLY a Miss Piggy Sheet

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

You need to stop watching all those shows & go to bed earlier! Just wait til the kids go off to school & you can watch everything...just 10 years later -- like your mother does now!