Monday, February 05, 2007

Fun and Games



I recently got "tagged" (thanks, Debs!) to do this ABC thing on my blog. As most of my readers already know most of these things about me, I thought I would also take this opportunity to introduce a new blog - SheSpendsSheSaves. Money questions? Issues? SheSpends has them too. Share the pain. Also, my brother Jamie is back in Thailand, and his blog, though outdated with the 2006, is back up and running.

I was going to add links to the pages, plus a link to a fun thingy from Linda, but Safari won't let me post links, and my old browser won't show me where to log in ever since I've gotten an upgrade. So instead I'll just add a bit about watching PBS tonight, if you can, because there's a really neat thing on about Bio Warfare, and my cousin Chris wrote the music, so there.


ABC's (Debs - I copied these from Blest because she seemed to fill in a few blanks)

A- Available or married? - Married

B- Best Friend? - My Bathtub

C- Cake or Pie? - This is an unfair choice. I would say pie, but only fruit pies, like peach or berry. If you offer my pumpkin pie, I'll choose the cake.

D- Drink of Choice? - Diet Dr. Pepper

E- Essential Item? - My Planner. Or at least a notebook with a writing implement.

F- Favorite Colour? - Blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? - bears. Anything gummi is great, actually.

H- Hometown? - Define Hometown. Englewood, NJ? It;s where I grew up.

I- Indulgence? - Chocolate. Chip cookies.

J-January or February? - January. February is always the longest month.

K- Kids & names? - Nicholas and Nathan

L- Life is incomplete without? - Books

M-Marriage Date? - June 1, 2002

N- Number of Siblings? - Four.

O- Oranges or apples? - oh.. neither. But both are better than bananas, which are just awful

P- Phobias/Fears? - Anything happening to my kids, being late, that thing under the bed that might reach out and grab my ankles if I don't hop into bed fast enough...

Q-Favorite Quote? - That James Thurber one. "I may be drunk, but you, madam, are ungly, and tomorrow I will be sober."

R- Reason to Smile? - There is no reason, but I do it anyway. It' more fun.

S- Season? - It's called New England. But I prefer the season "Bahamas."

T- Tag three people! - This is hard because I don't know too many people with blogs. I'll tag Jamie, SheSpends, and Linda. HA!

U- Unknown fact about me: I'm frazzled either way.

V-Vigorously Verbose. - This was Blest's contribution. SHE may be Vigorously Verbose, but... well, yes, I'll talk anyone's head off. In person, via email, or even on my blog. I'm a rambler.

W- Worst habit? - PACK RAT.

X- X-treme Wishes: I would take a cruise, or visit a spa for a whole week... but my biggest, most extreme wish is that my brothers and sisters and I form a rock band and become really sucessful. Plus, I learn how to play a guitar and we're also all teenagers again. Or at least in our twenties.

Y- Your favorite food? - Chocolate Chip Cookies. Or Cake. Or Pie.

Z- Zodiac? - Scorpio.

1 comment:

Debs said...

I loved reading this. I think Blest made up v and x for herself, I wasn't feeling inventive, so I left them!