Saturday, June 09, 2007

Amazing Product!

I purchased something at the vet's the other day. It's called "The Furminator!" No, it's not a bad movie featuring fuzzy trained animals, it's a pet grooming tool. And seeing it there, hanging in my vet's office, suddenly made it seem more credible than it had seemed in the infomercial. So I went ahead and got it, despite the little voice in the back of my head that was shouting "Save your money! Save your money! This is never going to work!"



Well, it works. It's not 100%, but to tell you the truth I think that has more to do with the fact that I'm new at using it and I can't brush to pets with it too much because I might irritate their skin. But the amount of pet hair that I've removed over the past couple of days has been tremendous. I'm thrilled. I have visions of a couch that isn't coated in white fur, and of a bedroom carpet that is actually blue - not blue with a netting of back Gunther DNA.

The end result is that I am recommending this product for anyone with pet hair concerns. Although it hasn't stopped out floors from being coated with a thin, almost invisible layer of pet hair. Not yet, anyway.

No comments: