Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday Special


I don't get TONS of comments on this blog, which is fine. But it occurred to me that quite a few comments ask questions which I then NEVER ADDRESS. The comments just disappear into the void that is the internet, and the answers never save them. So here are a bunch of random answers from random past posts that I have ignored. I'll try to do better. In the meantime, I have a new link to my friend Julie's new blog! If you like nursing student stories, or cats, or just funny people, you should check it out.

- I have not tried to download this blog onto a CD. I have, actually, been printing it out, post by post, after waiting for comments to go up. The problem is that recently I've stopped being able to print it out right, and it prints one page for the title, one page for the description of the blog, and one page of post, no matter how long the post is, and never posts any comments at all. It is also a waste of paper and printer ink.

- The big bowl in my kitchen is the hugest bowl in the world. We got it as a wedding gift, and at the time I thought it was ugly and I hated it, but I had to keep it out because it is too huge to place in any cupboard - the doors don't close. And it only took a few months for me to actually fall in love with it. I love this bowl. If it ever breaks I will cry and I will be at a loss as to where to store my fruit.

- Anne-E woke up when I did while she was here, which was silly, since she was still on PST and was waking up at 2am her time. I told her to go back to sleep, but by then the boys had their fingers curled in her flesh and she could no longer escape. I did an awful lot of relaxing while she was here, and she made me eggs.

- I am planning on naming the baby LeBron. Or, if it's a girl, I'm going to wait and see what Betsy names her twins, and then name my baby that. Both of the names. Hyphenated. Like Amy-Louise. Or, you know, Gwendelyn-Lewellyn.

2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ooo, I love that picture of Anne-E & Nicholas!!!

Jules said...

I absolutely adore your blog and the amazing photos of the boys. And i love that big bowl too!! And thank you for listing my blog! How do I do that? I haven't been able to figure it out...