Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day Bulletin

Today being Father's Day, there are a few things I feel I should say:




1 - Happy Father's Day to my Father, who is very Cool, and I hope I get to speak to today.




2 - Happy Father's Day to my Husband, the father of my children, the man who let me drive his rider-mower and eats the chicken I cook, no matter how salty.




3 - ANYONE IN NEW YORK! Please make an effort to go to this reading my sister Anne-E is giving for her book! It's tomorrow, June 18th, at 7pm, at Bluestockings! It's 172 Allen St. She promises you won't regret it!




Finally, I just want to throw this out there: Two feet, two shoes. You'd figure that 50% of the time the shoes would end up on the correct feet. But for some reason, this is not the case. WHY? WHY IS IT NOT THE CASE?

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Happy Father's Day, Steve! Winston & I are taking your Dad out to brunch today!

As for the shoes, if the shoes are ending up on the wrong feet, I certainly hope that it's not you, your husband or your father; the boys are another story altogether & so is Gunther.