Monday, June 11, 2007

Blog Post Topics

When I first started this blog I was eight months pregnant with my second child, Nicholas was just about 18 months, and there always seemed to be plenty to say. Of course most of my posts were complaints about how uncomfortable I was, but the readers were there, hung on every word... or at least checking in every day to see if the baby had come yet.




Over the past few weeks I have had to search for topics to write about. Suddenly I was at a loss for things to say. I am sure this is going to be an ongoing challenge as time goes by, and as I continue to post to this blog. But it just so happens I was handed a very small topic that I might be able to post about for, oh, the next six months or so.




ETA: mid-Dec.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh
baby baby baby
very cute and very exciting
looking forward to hearing more

Lou said...

Heee!!! Yay!!!

Pig wot flies said...

oooh, exciting! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kathleen,

How WONDERFUL -- All the best to you and your adorable family. I hope you're feeling well. I look forward to future posts.

Above all -- be well.

Anonymous said...

WHAAAAAA??? OMG!!!! congrats Fleen!!!!!

xoxo
alee

Debs said...

Oh wow! That's so exciting :-)
Congratulations.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I am so hapy for all of you!! But this one better be a girl or Steve is off my Christmas list!

Anonymous said...

Fleen! That's amazing!! Congratulations!!!
Love, Jules