Thursday, June 28, 2007

Near and Far

Over the next couple of weeks posting will be a bit more erratic. I'll be on vacation, and it will depend upon things like how busy I am, how much I feel like it, and the internet connection over there. So please keep checking. This year I might even be able to post photos of my vacation! Maybe even while I'm still there!

Here is a picture of the curl in Nate's hair before we went and got it cut:

Until we leave (a little over 5 hours from now) and begin the first leg of our journey (I count five, not including customs) I will be running around trying to make sure we have everything, and that I'm not overlooking anything, such as a diaper bin full of dirty diapers, or smelly cheese in the fridge, or a small child hiding in the laundry room.

Here is Nate from Far Away:

Now wish me luck, and I'll try to post from there!

3 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Bon voyage, Kathleen! Have fun!

queenmabby said...

have a great time fleen!

Jamie said...

see you in a few days ;)