Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Steam Bath

I have packed our coolest summer clothing, and it is over 90 today. As it was yesterday.

This morning Nicholas fought me because he wanted to wear long jeans and a turtleneck. I was standing there in a camisole and my underwear, because that's what I was sleeping in when he woke up at 5am, and I was already hot. And there he is, trying to wedge his body into the hottest clothing he owns.

I am now wearing jeans because I haven't shaved my legs in two months - I plan on waxing before leaving on vacation, but I wanted to do it at the LAT POSSIBLE SECOND. And this is what vanity gets you. Jeans on 90 degree days. How foolish and stupid.

I need to run take the trash out and then pack Nick a lunch.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Don't you have a long skirt??? I hope NIck relented & the picture with the blog is what he finally decided on!