Saturday, June 16, 2007

Neglected

I have to be careful and not forget about my two existing boys during this pregnancy. As if I ever really COULD forget about them. Then tend to try to climb my body and beat me with books and sip cups if I zone out for too long. But I know for a fact that there were more than a few things they said or did this week that I made mental notes for posting, and of course I can't remember one of them this morning.

We're leaving for vacation soon. I can't wait. I would have already started packing, but we will be needing clothing before we leave. Besides, I happen to know that the earlier I start, the more I bring. I have started making lists, though. including a list of items to carry on and a list of items I will plan on purchasing upon arrival. Which brings me to the question: WHO AM I? I used to leave for three months and pack half an hour before we left, flinging underwear and t -shirts and books into a large duffel. Now I have to unpack before I leave just so I can live my life.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the boys in in the South! Have a wonderful time!