Monday, September 24, 2007

Bliss

There is that saying, "Ignorance is Bliss." I've given it a (very) little thought and I've come to the conclusion that Ignorance is actually NOT bliss... or at lease, Bliss isn't necessarily ignorance. In my case, for example, Bliss is putting Nate in his bed and having him fall asleep ALL BY HIMSELF in a matter of minutes. And then having Nicholas do the same. And knowing that I will nopt have to sit with them to put them to sleep when they are filling out college applications. Bliss is also, by the way, having both boys STAY ASLEEP the WHOLE NIGHT while I am able to relax in my OWN BED, and dream actual dreams, and wake up feeling well rested and like a normal human that can actually function and do laundry and pack a school lunch without having a nervous breakdown.

Here is the second video in the "Twinkle" series. You might notice the camera jerk, or strange noises coming from off camera. This would be me and Steve laughing, because for some reason our children struck us a very extremely funny during these performances. Especially Nate, who for some reason remained in that very strange crouching position until the end, where he gives himself up for arrest.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

soooooo good!

Jamie said...

And Nato's an AMAZING backup dancer