Saturday, September 08, 2007

What would be nice...


... you know those mornings where you wake up groggy, then stumble over to get yourself coffee or tea, and spend the morning reading or slowly figuring out what you are going to do for the rest of the day? And those options might include going back to sleep, or going out for a run, or just reading in your PJ's all day...

I really wish this was one of those days.

But I have to figure out something to do to get these kids of mine away from the TV. Nathan is crying because he wants more milk NOW and I asked him to wait until I was done at the computer - he's screaming and clinging to my arm and shoving the empty sip cup onto the keyboard. Both kids also need to get dressed and Nate needs a change and I can see that, no matter WHAT we do, it will probably not involve my reading or staying in my pajamas, unless I can go to the playground in this nightgown.

2 comments:

Debs said...

Well, at least it was an empty sippy cup going on the keyboard, right?!

Play the 'lets look at all the negative stuff and see how we can make it sound positive' game. Or spend the rest of the day cursing me because I'm still in my pyjams and I suggest stupid games to play.

Win-win either way I'd say!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Go to the playground in your pajamas & put the kids in their painting smocks! I think that would look so funny & cute. Each of you could carry a bucket of paint & a big paint brush & maybe a stuffed animal! I think that would make a lovely Christmas card or just a picture.