Friday, September 14, 2007

The Long and Short of it

I spent too much time this morning trying to upload a very old video of Nicholas dancing. It was only thirty seconds long - not too long, but longer than Nathan playing the giant piano. And after two different attempts of waiting for over ten minutes, I gave up. Because this file wasn't THAT huge. I mean, waiting ten minutes for thirty seconds of video is just not worth it. Not to me.

So instead I thought I would once again draw your attention to the scary babies above, and point out that we have moved down one scary baby! I now only have two scary babies to go! How Exciting! Must use exclamation points!

I now have to go take a shower while the kids dismantle my room, and then hurry and shove them into the car so Nicholas can get to school on time. And then Nathan and I will go someplace a little special. We don't know where yet. I hope something occurs to me soon.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hooray! Little Nigel Nostradamus Newton Neville Norbert Griffis is almost baked -- so much better than half-baked! Not that I don't want to see vid of NIck dancing. Of course, I do! but I can't wait to meet little NNNNN what's his name Griffis. Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!