Sunday, September 16, 2007

Not a Performing Monkey


For the sake of uploading a video... and because I am too tired to think of anything creative to say. You might have noticed I took yesterday off... or maybe not. Bloggers take days off all the time, and I usually don't. But these days I've hit a roadblock. Last week I got this burst of energy that make me feel like Tony the Tiger (GRRRRRRREAT!) and it only just wore off yesterday morning. Suddenly my back hurts and my abdomen hurts and all I could think of posting today were a bunch of "anytime" posts that could go up... well, anytime.

So. There we go.

3 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ooo, it's Nato! Hello, Nato! and I see Nick in the background! Hello, Nick-o! Fleen, you go lie down with your feet up & a hot cup of cocoa.

Jamie said...

I DID notice. I hope you're planning on making 2 entries today to make up for it.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute. Keep them coming!!

(It sounded like Row, Row, Row your Boat)