Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Why Am I Doing This?


This was supposed to be a very serious post about the reasons for blogging, and how I censor myself as I write this blog so as not to offend anyone. After all, my husband reads this, and so does my mother. So do my friends and family. And even other people I have never met. More than a few feelings have been hurt in the past by a careless word here or there, and I also know that there are so many varying viewpoints of topics from politics to child rearing, even among my very small group of readers. Of course I have my own views on things, and sometimes I will actually express them, or at least come very close. I have my own feelings, and at times I will sometimes post that they have been hurt or that I have felt slighted. But the truth is, it's more trouble than it's worth. Blogging is not really like writing in a diary. Not if your readers actually know who you are.

Anyway, I WAS going to write that post, but it's hard because I simply got all worked up about all the hub-bub I have caused in the past, and I couldn't really think straight. So lucky for you I decided to just post this photo of Nate in the misting tent at Storyland. Where he stayed for 20 minutes and got very, very wet. He thought it was a ride.

1 comment:

Debs said...

Well, great picture :-)