Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen...



I like to think that I am supportive of my friends. But when I think about it, there are a number of performances, or concerts, or shows, which I have not been able to make it to. It's just not as easy as it looks. I have the feeling that, without kids, it would be a lot easier to make to the the assortment of friend-related activities I have missed. But regardless, the point is I feel bad for not supporting people more. And so... so I am vowing to be as supportive as I can. In any way that I can reasonably be, pregnant and with two small children.

Someone very special to me has started selling jewelry she makes over the internet. Check her out , she's OhSusanna. Her items are worth a look - I happen to think they are pretty neat.

And I will try to make more announcements as other performances and accomplishments are met. For the masses of readers this blog gets! Oh, and many more videos of Twinkle Twinkle.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

He's so good!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!! Bravo Nick