Friday, January 06, 2006

Appliance Update:

This post is meant to update everyone on the appliances I have mentioned in my previous posts. Because I know you are all really anxious to know.

Bread Maker: I posted about my bread maker a while ago, and how it got Jiggy with it right off the counter and into the dog's water dish, breaking into plastic shards and exposing wires. Well, it turns out that it actually DOES still work! SUre, you have to reach under the panel and press the buttons from the inside to program it, but the bread turns out, and that is what counts, right?

Vacuum: Yesterday I mentrioned that my mother dust busted our entire first floor... I just want to be clear that we actually HAVE a vacuum. Three of them, in fact. My mother purchased two of them herself! But being my mother, she just got carried away chasing pine needles around the floor and before she knew it twenty minutes had gone by and she had been crouching her way around the house...

Furnace: The new one is installed and heating. The new water heater is installed and working. I took my first hot bath in this house EVER last night... and it was a wonderful experience. I couldn't get out of the tub. Part of that was probably due to my huge tummy and not having a crane to help me, but regardless it was a wonderful experience and I am happy to say the furnace works WELL!

End of appliance update.

1 comment:

LARISSA said...

SO glad to hear that you have a vaccuum. I was genuinely concerned that maybe your furnace ate it or something.