Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I am tired of having my belly rest on my legs when I sit down.

I used to live in fear of my water breaking in public, or in our bed with the medium expensive matress, or in our car... but now I don't care. I just want this over with, please.

I know I technically have a week to go before the due date, but I honestly don't know if I can make it that long without loosing my mind.

These days I get tired easily, but I am also walking more, squatting more, rolling around on the floor with my kid (OK - part of that is me trying to get up OFF the floor.) I am just trying to do anything that will SPEED THIS ALONG PLEASE.

If anyone has suggestions, please let me know. I'm open to anything (with the possible exception of the mac & cheese with A1. I just don't know if I could get it down.)

2 comments:

Lou said...

Ugh - the mac & cheese with A-1 was so vile, I cannot even tell you. I don't know of anything that really works (except for castor oil and you'd have to pretty damn desperate to go that route). I tried the raspberry leaf tea, pineapple, shots of balsamic vinegar, sex, and the aforementioned mac & cheese culinary delight. Nothing worked for me except the nightmare I came to know as Cervadil and Pitocin.

Jamie said...

...wait, mac and cheese with A1 sauce? is that supposed to be like a home remedy for making your water break? Who figures these things out??