Wednesday, January 25, 2006


This morning I turned and saw that Nicholas had placed one of the prized colored discs from his Music Player toy on top of Nathan's blankets as he slept in his car seat. I just KNOW he was trying to share with his brother.

Today my mother left to go back to New York. Her knee was really bothering her, and I'm sure she'll feel more comfortable in her own space. Besides, her doctor is there. And I guess at some point I was going to have to face this having-two-children thing by myself...

4 comments:

Lou said...

He might have been sharing his toys, but he will NOT share that sippy cup!! No sirree. Oh, and I would like everyone to notice your perfectly manicured nails. You had a baby a week ago! You amaze me.

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie said...

you are going to develop some intense upper body strength with those two babies. Except you have to remember to switch arms because one will certainly get stronger than the other with the uneven weight distribution and all.

Anonymous said...

Look how cute they are!!