Thursday, January 19, 2006

This is short because I don't seem to have a lot of time today. I'm torn between practicing feeding with Nate - which has me in tears of pain and frustration - and trying not to feel guilty for not spending more time with Nicholas - which has me in tears of... some other kind.

Seriously, I left a baby in the crib the night I left for the hospital, and while I was gone he was abducted and replaced with a small boy. One who seems to say more, weigh more, and do more than the one I left behind. He has more hair. And it really saddens me that I do not have more time to spend with him. Right now my mother is here and Steve is home from work, but I have no idea who will play with him when they both leave us home alone during the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O,Fleen, you will play with him & he will learn to grow just a little bit independent in time...too soon. And then they will play together. And eventually they will gang up & plot against you & Steve. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!